You will be part of a fast growing innovative project in the mobile landscape, one of the fastest evolving and most exciting sectors of the online industry.
As a Content Editor/Blogger:
You will generate and manage contents for our different services, entertainment portals and websites involving different topics such as technology reviews, games, adult videos, fitness articles, cooking recipes, quizzes (Buzzfeed style) and much more. You will have to work together with our marketing team based in Barcelona and our SEM team based in Madrid.
We are looking for a Wordpress-minded profile able to manage our own CMS, write clear and compelling content, including articles, product descriptions, and reviews, Marketing/Promotional copywriting and posts. You have to feel comfortable working in a technological environment. The role requires good multitasking skills as well as work schedules prioritisation.
- Blog posts, content marketing and copywriting to promote our products and services.
- Proofread, re-structure and edit articles by external contributors.
- Keep up with trends and create new contents for our different entertainment portals and websites.
- Understand Marketing and SEM team needs and help to achieve them.
- Edit and format content to assure correct grammar, syntax, spelling and web best practices.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English (other languages like Italian or French are a plus).
- Photoshop for beginners, HTML basic tags, SEO & SEM concepts and Wordpress admin panel management will be very positively valued.
- Knowledge of standard writing practices, clickbait, and social virality tactics.
- Attention to detail.
- The internship must be under a University agreement.
- Important: No public transport available to reach the office, therefore applicants should have driver's license + own vehicle.
What we offer
- We offer a position in a young, dynamic and international team with exceptional working conditions in Puerto de Sagunto (Valencia).
- We offer some great benefits including free organic fruit for brain power, free coffee and beverages for an energy boost, Friday's free brunch, classic arcade games and PS4 and a monthly massage.