We are currently looking for a Digital Project Manager who will be fully responsible for AgeGO, a project which is part of ExocClick and consisting in a new Age Verification technology solution, created as a tool to help online businesses verify the age of their users before allowing them to view age-restricted content.
In view of the new Digital Economy Act which will be soon implemented in the UK and that will apply to any foreign or domestic websites with UK visitors, we are currently looking for the person who will be responsible for the successful implementation of our solution, AgeGO.
- Manage the business plan including results forecasts and market positioning.
- Manage strategic partners: Age Verification method providers, Deals with competitors, networks...
- Define and negotiate pricing for providers and clients.
- Create internal reports and business intelligence tools.
- Project management: priorities, planning, specifications, Agile product owner.
- Define product features and behavior aligned with BBFC guidance and User Experience improvements.
- Create and update AgeGO websites content: pages + blogs.
- Together with a Senior Technical Lead, manage and coordinate the technical team.
- Attend industry important trade shows.
- Collect market expectations and requirements.
- Manage Sale pipeline and reporting.
At least 3 years of project management experience in the online industry with a focus on growth through user adoption and engagement.
Obsessed with user experience and data.
Experience translating high-level business requirements into detailed functional requirements.
Analytical mind with the ability to identify and process ideas and opinions independently and summarize them for proposals to stakeholders.
Experience with Agile development methodologies (scrum/kanban).
Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to work independently.
Expert in managing prioritization, impact estimates and deadlines.
Proactive and hands-on approach.
Native or very high level of English.
What we offer:
We offer a position in a young, dynamic and international team made up of 33 nationalities.
We offer exceptional working conditions in unique offices high up in the Torre Mapfre, one of Barcelona's world-renowned landmarks, located right on the city's seafront.
Additionally, we offer the opportunity for permanent training, personal development, ambitious career growth and a very competitive salary.
Most of all, we offer a position in a team that thrives on achievement, success and leadership within our industry. Our core company value is innovation: where people and creativity drive innovative technology. If you have an innovative, winning mentality, this position is for you!
Check out our Careers video to get a taste of #ExoClickLife! Follows us on Instagram @ExoClick
Our company benefits: Flexitime - Private health insurance - Your Birthday off as a paid holiday - Flexible compensation plan: travel, meals & childcare - ExoClick University, our in-house training - Employee referral program bonus - Off-site team building days out - Office games room/chill out zone - Organic fruit - Friday team breakfast - Yoga classes - Massages - English & Spanish classes - Subsidised lunches
The companies that are part of EXOGROUP are the data controllers regarding your personal data, in order to consider your application for present or future vacancies in our organization. For more information about the processing of your personal data and on how to exercise your rights of access, rectification, suppression, limitation, portability and opposition please visit the Protection Informative Clause Candidates.